Thursday, January 23, 2014

So. Very. Busy.

Once again, the evening has melted away far too quickly.  But I still wanted to at least tell you what's been going on.  The other night, mommy had accepted a tutoring job that is on the atypical side--they asked if I could write out solutions for problems so that a student could learn from that.  I didn't figure it would be too big of a deal until I started actually writing it out.  It took FOREVER (well, it seemed like it, anyway).  It seriously ate up all the free time I had after you had gone to bed.  Thus, no entry for that night.  The next night (last night), it was similar, except that I had informed them I would only do the ones he has questions about and/or needs corrected.  This went better by far, but still left me with nearly zero free time for writing.
Tonight, I had to do my school work and find worksheets/prepare for a new algebra workshop that I will be teaching Saturday.  So there went yet another evening.  *sigh*  Hope you can forgive me ;)
Nothing majorly out of the ordinary has happened over the last couple of days with you, apart from your wacky not-wanting-to-nap business.  You had only a short nap the other day, then yesterday you had to give up and take like a 2.5 hour one, but today, despite your short tempered manner at times, both daddy and I failed in the two attempts (one from each of us) to get you to nap.  You simply stood in your crib hollering and refusing to give in to sleepy town.  I'm not ready for you to stop napping yet, please go back to enjoying them, would you? ;)  love you lots and hope to get back to my usual entries after this...

No comments:

Post a Comment