Monday, January 6, 2014

Another indoors day

No much to report from today, as it was simply a day spent indoors for you.  Mommy had to go out for a lesson, but that was all.
The Christmas decorations are still up, as I like to keep them up until the 6th of January at least.  I'm sad that it will be time to start taking them down tomorrow, as every morning, as soon as you are up and see the living room, you command "Lights on!" over and over again until the tree is on, the snowman is on, and the lights around the bookshelf are on.  However, you have discovered that you can turn the tree (no small feat, it is a 9 ft tree and rather sturdy!) by pulling on the lower branches, so it's a good thing we'll be putting that away soon lol.
While I was cooking, you were spinning the lazy susan around, saying "round, round, round, toaster, round, round, cacorn (popcorn popper), round, round, round, hot chacate milk (we have a hot chocolate maker)" over and over again.  You stopped on the popcorn maker and said, "my cacorn? my cacorn?", which meant that you wanted to have some popcorn (you love popcorn).  I was busy cooking, so I had daddy make it for you at the kitchen table and you guys sat there together and munched.  You didn't want any of the fried chicken I made (despite the fact that it is awesome!!), but you did eat a few bites of my salad (never done that before!) and seemed to like it (fingers crossed for that to continue!).

No comments:

Post a Comment