Friday, January 24, 2014

Another no nap day

We started today with some Price Is Right and 'chacaht' milk for you :) Mommy headed off to a lesson, while daddy watched you, of course.  Since my lesson time was a slight conflict with dad's office hours, the solution was for me to meet him at campus and pick you up there; he decided that doing this gave him a great excuse to go out to lunch with you at Wendy's (plus he had some coupons to use lol).  He reported that you both had a great time and posted a super smiley pic of you on Facebook, too.
Right around 1, met up with you guys at campus and picked you up to take you back home, where it would soon be time for my lesson with Andrea.  You were well-behaved for this, thanks in part to your re-discovery of the 'Into the Snow' DVD (with Bubble Guppies and Team Umizoomi).  After the lesson, I had to scan some pages to send to dad to print off for the algebra review thing this Saturday (he was supposed to take the paper copies, but left them on the couch *d'oh!*).  I was worried that you would try to "help" with the copier (read: take over the duty), but instead, you decided that the ball pit was far more interesting and played in that while I did the scanning, sitting on my lap for just a little bit of time during it.
Then, it was off to Kailey's house once more, where you enjoyed playing with the little LED finger lights they have, and asking about the coin machine several times lol.  This time, we came back home and I got to stay with you for a change because my normal lesson at 5:30 was canceled.  I used this time to clean the kitchen and discover that you had put the Nutella in the lazy susan lol.  It was also during this time that I had checked the mail and found that Nana Linda had sent your missing piece (number 8) for the wooden clock toy.  You were quite pleased about this; after figuring out where it went, you sat in your room for a while and talked to the clock lol.
Dad came home around 20 minutes before I had to go out for a lesson, and I informed him that you had not yet had a nap today, but acted like you were going to when we were in the car.  Even so, you did not nap while I was at lesson, either, and were still wide awake when I returned around 10:20pm.  You had some homemade mac n cheese with us, then ran around a bunch before we decided you had to be put in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment