Saturday, January 11, 2014

Lettuce

Today you were back to being your usual self (yay!).  You and I went to the gym (you, of course, to the kids' zone/day care) this morning, which you haven't got to do in quite a while.  You were happy to be there and beelined to your favorite toy there--a spiraling mountain for Hot Wheels.  After this, we returned home, got cleaned up, then it was time for mommy to go off to work and daddy to come home to be with you.  He reported that you were good for him, too :)  Perhaps it had something to do with him sharing fries with you for lunch lol...
After I had finished my lessons, it was late and I called daddy to see about dinner.  We ended up choosing to go to Olive Garden and had a super nice waitress who had a 3 year old with nearly the same birthday as you.  The funny thing was, you would only eat one thing among all that we had--not soup, not breadsticks, no pasta, no mozzerella triangles--you chose...salad.  Yes, lettuce from my salad, specifically.  You ate a pretty good amount of it, too!  This is the second time you've had salad that I can remember; not long ago, I had made one for myself at home with one of our dinners and you surprised me by not only eating it, but liking it, too.  What made this time so hilarious was that you would go "omcrunch" each time you wanted another bite.  (We taught you that it was 'lettuce', which you repeated, but you also kept going "omcrunch").  Such a silly cute little guy you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment