Saturday, March 8, 2014

I have it?

Mommy's a bit tired tonight, so this will be an abbreviated one :)
Tonight we went out to dinner at Bulldog Ale House, a place that is near us and we've passed many times, but never tried before.  The meal was not super, you only ate a few fries, and the server was a bit odd (gave you a full sized, full glass of soda and charged as much for it).  Still, you were a good boy overall and we had a nice time anyway.  On the way home, we stopped by Walgreens to pick up some diapers; I went in, you and daddy waited in the car.  When I returned, I had not only the diapers, but a couple of items for dad as well.  I got him two little plush Muppet figures: Gonzo and Fozzie.  As he looked at them, you asked, "I have it?"  You've not asked this before--very proud of you putting this together!  Of course he let you see them and you held them the rest of the way back to the house, and wanted them again for a minute after we returned, too lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment