Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pregnant birthday/33 weeks, 3 days

A quick entry to tell you about how you celebrated my 34th birthday with me.  'We' started the day with a tutoring session, then did some garage sale-ing.  I bought some books for you and 2 dragonfly suncatchers for me :)  We had a lovely nap, complete with many kicks and squirms from you hehe.  When dad got home from work, he brought me flowers--gorgeous carnations, my favorite (tied with stargazer lilies), then we got ready to go out to dinner with friends at Villa Verone.  Oh, was it ever yummy!!  We're going to continue the celebration tomorrow by going downtown--should be lots of fun :D  You got quite active right after the meal, so I have the impression you enjoyed it, too.  At the table next to us, I noticed there was what appeared to be a family of 3--the parents and a college age boy (I think, can't know for sure, but he was having wine, so at least 21).  I imagined that being our family in the future; perhaps you would be home for the summer to visit, and we'll be going out for one of my future birthdays.  Just one of many, many activities I hope and dream will happen...
Love you, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment