Monday, February 17, 2014

I haven't forgotten!

Even though it has been a few days since I posted, just wanted to let you know it's not that I have forgotten, just been busy and well, not much of anything new to write, either.  Today was a pretty usual day--mommy had to go out and work this morning, came back in the afternoon for a couple of hours, then back out again for more work in the evening.  I brought you back a doughnut this morning, which, of course, made you quite happy.  We played around a bit and then it seemed like it was already time for me to head out.  You and daddy went to the the store together and he reported that you were very well behaved--yay!  After I got back, you had a random meltdown over little things (like me closing my laptop), but ended the evening happy again and ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment