Saturday, May 3, 2014

Such a brain :)

I could write a lot more right now, but I need to be in bed sleeping, so this will be short.  I just wanted to say that that you are really amazing me (and daddy) with your amazing little brain--you seem to be acquiring knowledge without us even knowing where some of it comes from!  Tonight, you looked at my computer and saw a news story pic someone had posted that showed a pregnant woman's belly.  You pointed and declared, "It's a baby."  O.O  You haven't been around anyone pregnant, we have never told you this, and don't think it's been in any of those cartoons you watch lol, so have no idea how you know this!
Now, on the other hand, when you looked at my receipt from Meijer and spelled out the store name (it's in all small case), I knew this was from playing that letters game on your phone.  Love my little smart guy!  At bed time, you read a book you had not been interested in before: My First Adding Book.  It's a very simple book with things like "1+1=" on one page, then a flap with the amount in objects and the number answer under the flap.  You read this like 10 times and really seemed to be soaking it in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment