Monday, November 14, 2011

Achievement Unlocked: Sleep Through the Night

Avery!

It's Dad.  I'm so happy for you!  You've reached a milestone:  For the very first time, you actually slept all the way through the night without waking up!  Of course, you were really hungry by morning, but that's perfectly normal and totally OK!  Yay!

Coincidentally, I'm also doing something today that I've never done before.  I'm entering an art show.  I'm not really an artist, though I wish I were, but DeVry has an annual art show for employees, students, and their families.  Since I had to make a 3D scene for my project anyway, I decided I might as well enter it into the show.  Here it is:


I look forward to the time when you, Mom, and I can draw pictures and color together.  That's gonna be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment